Holy Love Preschool and Kindergarten is a vibrant Christian school committed to providing quality education in a nurturing and faith-based environment. We are dedicated to helping children grow academically, spiritually, and socially, instilling values that will last a lifetime.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as Preschool and Pre-K teacher/ Assistant director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Preschool and PreK Teacher
- Assume duties of center director as needed during their absence.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards in accordance with the schools’ guidelines and licensing requirements.
- Maintain communication with families and community through appropriate outreach activities.
- Maintain personal professional development to plan and ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Plan and implement curriculum with the preschool and PreK teaching team.
- Conduct team meetings, parent teacher conferences and attend Staff meetings.
- Assist the director in the daily functions of the entire school.
- The candidate must have experience as a lead preschool/Pre-K teacher.
- Must hold a Large Center director Certification for the state of Colorado.
- A strong understanding of child development
- Must clear all background checks.
- Team Player
- Strong work Ethic
- Familiar with licensing regulations
Contact Us for More Information
Holy Love Lutheran is a member of the Rocky Mountain Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA)
Copyright © 2020 Holy Love Lutheran Church - All Rights Reserved.
4210 S. Chambers Rd., Aurora, CO 80014
Church Office: 303-693-1162